Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Coming along

It's been a while since my last post. I know I promised that I would address some real issues this time. However, I would like to first draw your attention to the new links on the left side and the bottom of the page. I will add other links but for now, links at the bottom will direct you to websites with important information, like the National Weather Service during severe weather events. Emergency preparedness is a bit of a passion of mine and as an Amateur Radio Operator and an active Sky Warn member, I can promise you that you will experience a weather emergency at some point. Being prepared and knowing the location of a storm and what to expect from it can and does save property damage and lives.

Okay, I will try not to be so serious for a while.

No comments: